Hotel Services During COVID-19
The health and well-being of our guests and employees are of the greatest importance to us. We are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are collaborating with city and state officials to stay fully informed. In addition to our always diligent housekeeping, we have proactively implemented extra resources and sanitary procedures as preemptive measures.
Per the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, all visitors are required to quarantine for 14 days after entering the state unless they meet certain requirements, as well as complete and submit the Massachusetts Travel Form found here. Current exceptions to the quarantine include:
- Coming from a lower risk state (currently includes: ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, NY, NJ, HI)
- Produce upon request proof of a negative test for COVID-19 from a test administered no longer than 72 hours prior to arrival in Massachusetts
- Be tested for and receive a negative test for COVID-19 after entering MA
- Be traveling through the state expediently to another destination, including connecting to a flight
- Coming to Massachusetts for medical care
- Coming to Massachusetts to provide critical infrastructure services
More details about the above travel order can be found here.
Per the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, all visitors, with the exception of those from the Northeast, are required to self-isolate for a period of 14 days after entering the state. Visitors from Northeastern states are exempt from this policy.
Below, we have some specific updates to our hotel services that are in place until further notice. Should you have further questions, please contact us directly.